What information do we collect?
We collect information from you upon registration or subscription to our newsletter. You may visit our site anonymously. However, when registering on our site, you may be asked to provide your name or email address.
What do we use your information for?
All collected information may be used in the following ways as listed below:
- To personalise your membership. Responding to your specific needs will be easier given your info.
- To improve our website. Bettering our offers and performance is possible only with the information or feedback we receive from you.
- To improve our customer service. Your information helps us to efficiently address all your concerns and requests.
- To conduct a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature that is vital to the advancement of both site and player.
- To disseminate emails. The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
The site is optimised with an array of security measures to maintain the safety of stored data when you submit and access your account or personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any of your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting out business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Your information will be released only when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Third party products or offers may be included in our website according to our discretion. Note that these third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies; All Red Casinos claims no responsibility or liability for the content and activities found in these sites. Nevertheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome feedback about these external sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
All Red Casinos is in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). Hence, we do not collect information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all aimed towards people who are at least 13 years or older.